Seek Weaving Assistance & Fabric Contributors

Visited Michael Patterson and Sara Hotchkiss for their input on Human Loom project and got some excellent advice. Now ready to go forward and ask for your help. I am planning a 10 by 10 foot weaving. Warp & weft will both be 6 inches wide. I am asking for lightweight textiles, (silk, cotton, muslin, rayon) with finished edges 6" wide x 10 feet long. If raw edges, 8" wide I'll hem or 17" wide and I'll sew a tube. Fall colors, bright orange, umber, a bit of lavender/purple, patterns, designs OK. I would also happily receive white which I could dye or paint. You are welcome to attach a label or write w fabric marker any info you wish, about 4 x 4" one end. It may include your website, a favorite poem, expression, logo or symbol. The event is Sept 19. 

Comments

Popular Posts