Lewiston Art Festival

I will be setting up my new tent at the Lewiston Art Festival, this Sat 10-6 and Sunday 10-5 in Lewiston, New York. Aug 14 and 15.
I have been creating new work, four new 50/50 silk/wool scarves. Hand dyed warp and weft on all. They are very fine, 16 ends per inch and about 20 pics per inch.; a rosy red, deep blue, grassy green and golden colors. Also bringing new, small versions of my cotton windsocks. about 36" long made of vintage and new calico fabrics, each has an aluminum caribiner at the top so can be easily attached to what every you choose. Made up a dozen silk, rayon and polyester banners in beautiful colors about 24 x 48". They move really well even in a small breeze. I have new handbags with handwoven fabric and leather handles. I also made dozens of balsam sachets. I stitched calicos, batiks, vintage and my own handwoven fabrics together to make them. I hope it is a profitable weekend. I expect to see lots of family and friends. This will be a first to have family present at one of my gigs.

Comments

Popular Posts