Maine Botanical Gardens

I will be weaving a Twig Tunnel 9-5 Tuesday - Saturday, June 11-15 

Judy and Rick Luce will join me for the first couple days of construction, They are generous to travel from Geneva, NY for this event but expect they will pleasantly surprised at all to see and do in Boothbay and be blown away by the gorgesous grounds at the Gardents. 


Visit any time during the week, I will be onsite Tues-Sat, except lunchtime, noon-1pm and during the following times for onsite classes:

Twig Tuteur, Wednesday, June 12, 9am

Twig Jewelry, Wednesday June 13. 1pm

Twig Garden Trellis, Saturday, June 15, 9 am


On Sat June 15, 3-4pm, please join me for a reception

to celebrate the finished garden structure.


more info http://mainegardens.org


PHOTO: Gardiner ME - tiny footprint tunnel


Please advise me if you do not wish to receive twig news


--


  www.susanperrine.com  PO Box 22, Woolwich, ME 04579   207 443 8041



 
 

Comments

Popular Posts